Thursday, April 23, 2009


So I have been horrible about keeping up on my blogging! I have decided to give up Myspace and keep this and facebook. The joys of growing up. Well I shouldn't say that because last week I found myself having a moment and I felt the need to be young and dumb. So what did I do...put a hole in my nostril! That's right a nose ring. Xavier like this new shiny thing and is trying to grab it! Xavier will be 7 months next week, wow. He loves books and knows how to turn the pages. He shows you his feet if you ask and he rolls to wherever he wants to go! He tries to walk and gets frustrated when he cant go play with the big kids. We went to the zoo a few weeks ago and he loved the snakes. Great for momma, I am not having a snake ever in my house!

1 comment:

  1. He is so dang cute! I cannot believe that he is 7 months already, I still haven't even met the little guy! I am with you on the snake thing if Jaxon ever wants one...well too bad! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete